Here they are: My Websites

ART: The first link in the left-hand box below is exclusively mine; the second I share with literally thousands of artists and photographers world-wide, all of whom have uploaded high resolution prints of their work, which the host company can then print "on demand" as customers specify size, ground (canvas, paper, or poster), with or without mats and/or frames. They have a "satisfaction guaranteed" policy. Most paintings are also available as greeting cards .

SLIDE SHOWS: The second from the last requires that you upload a perfectly safe "presenter" to your computer. The last is my YouTube account.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Who's your favorite artist?

I'm particularly interested in your opinions of visual arts, folks; so please tell me which painter, sculptor, muralist, photographer, even pop artist,  you particularly like and what about their work "draws" you in.

2 comments:

  1. pknelson@hotmail.comAugust 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

    I am a great fan of Grandma Moses, love the primitive style. Think that is why I am also drawn to Kristen Nelson Tinker's work. Saw her book on sale once, Out Of My Mind, and bought it and love the detail and fun nature of her paintings. Always loved Monet's style and some of pointalists as well.....then there's always that artist...hmmm Joan somebody?? and other local favorites:Linda Gooch(who has an amazing backyard and studio that she shared on tourist day of artists), my painting buddy James Cochrane, who has his paintings displayed in Foodsco among other places, and Judith Grames Lyra, another great local artist along with that Joan person! We have a lot of great local talent!! Go Lomoc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful response, Pam! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete