Here they are: My Websites

ART: The first link in the left-hand box below is exclusively mine; the second I share with literally thousands of artists and photographers world-wide, all of whom have uploaded high resolution prints of their work, which the host company can then print "on demand" as customers specify size, ground (canvas, paper, or poster), with or without mats and/or frames. They have a "satisfaction guaranteed" policy. Most paintings are also available as greeting cards .

SLIDE SHOWS: The second from the last requires that you upload a perfectly safe "presenter" to your computer. The last is my YouTube account.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Until recent years, my sole passion was for my artwork, namely painting -- both watercolor and pastel. And although I still am passionate about it,  I've added  a new interest: I produce slide shows. Because I'm the oldest of three, when our parents died more than 25 years ago, I acquired the entire collection of Fuhrman family photos -- movies and stills, taken largely by John Fuhrman, our dad.

Several years ago, I tried my hand at converting movie film to video and with my husband's help, made two endlessly long videos for my nieces and nephews. I thought that was the end of my responsibility with the treasure trove I was caretaking --that is, until I discovered new software for creating slide shows with narration from scanned images, including 35mm. slides.

Two years ago, I started on this new effort and have so far created more 20  themed shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment